Cara is a Research Assistant in the Communications and Signal Processing Research Group and is currently undertaking
the Defence Technology Centre project "Distributed Data Sensors with Low Communications Bandwidth" (DistDataSensors).
Cara received a First Class honors MEng degree in Information Systems Engineering from Imperial College in July 1998,
after which she continued her studies at Imperial undertaking research into Robust Space-Time Array Receivers for CDMA towards her PhD.
Cara has an interest in all aspects of Array Communications and Array Processing and
However her main interests are:
- Integrated Wireless Array CDMA Communication Systems
- Robust Space-Time Array Single and Multi-User CDMA Receivers.
- Wireless Distributed Sensor Networks for Data Fusion/Integration
Other Academic Interests
Hobbies / Other Interests
- Shopping for clothes, music and sometimes computer games
- Listening to music (80's mostly, 60's, fewer 90's, Country, R&B, Ambient)
- Watching Films (mainly Sci-Fi)
- Playing Computer Games (Currently and Tomb Raider AOD and Elite Force II) and Computer Programming
- Star Trek (Her favorite is Voyager followed closely by TNG then DS9/ENT/TOS)
- Rollerblading and Badmington