Download SoftwareThis page will allow you to download parts of the software that the Group has written.
- STAR Channel Estimation as described in the paper Manikas A., L. K Huang,"Spatio-Temporal Array (STAR) Channel Estimation in DS-CDMA Systems," IEE Proceedings - Communications, 2003
1) STARChannelEstimation.m:This link allows you to download a matlab function which performs STAR Channel Estimation and the comparison of Different types of Receivers.
2) S-TSmoothing.pdf:This contains the illustration of the integrated framework of Spatial Temporal Smoothing.
:This is a matlab function which estimates the differential geometry parameters of the manifold of a linear array of sensors or, of the families of phi-curves, alpha-curves and beta-curves of a planar array.
:This is a matlab function which estimates the differential geometry parameters of an array manifold surface (planar or 3D arrays).
:This is a matlab (version 6.5) function which calculates the ambiguous generator sets of linear and planar arrays, based on the algorithm proposed in "Differential Geometry in Array Processing" by Dr. A. Manikas
- GSMLab.zip:This is a MS Visual C++ implementation of an Array-type GSM system.
- AM1 experiment entitled "Array Communications and Processing" (MSc in Comms and Signal Processing)
1) AM1.zip:This contains the handout, MATLAB library and some data files for the MSc experiment AM1
2) APPENDIX 1.pdf:This contains the 1st appendix for the MSc experiment AM1.
3) APPENDIX 2.pdf:This contains the 2nd appendix for the MSc experiment AM1.
- AM3.pdf:This contains the handout for the MSc experiment: AM3 entitled "Adaptive Algorithms in Communications".
- PCM.zip:This contains the handout and application files for the E303 & ISE3.2E Coursework - Part 2, entitled "A-Law/8-bit PCM BPSK Communication System".